Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We offer a wide range of accomodation styles to suite your individual needs and budget


The sound of the F train
Is pounding through my brain
Filling up the space inside
Where something just curled up and died
Every night upon my pillow
Since I left Amarillo
Teardrops trace the lines from me to you
And I can’t go to sleep

My reflection in your glasses
While other girls made passes
I wish I’d found a way to tie you down
But maybe I just got tired of the messin’ around
Some times in my dreams
I remember these old scenes
Cruising down on main street with nothing to do
But then I can’t go to sleep

The back seat of your Chevy
The way your breath came heavy
The flowers that you’d bring
And the way your mama sings
The child we miscarried
And the wedding ring I buried
These things haunt my mind the whole night through
When I can’t go to sleep.


No comments: